Friday, April 9, 2010

Week 8 Thing 18

Date: 03-12-10

Preschool Storytime Planner

Welcome song: So Good to See You
Fingerplay: Open, Shut Them
Here is My Book
Story/Flannelboard: Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
By Bill Martin / Eric Carle
Fingerplay/Song: Where is Thumbkin?
Story: Little Robin Redbreast/
Mother Goose Rhyme
Rhyme/Flannelboard: Five Umbrellas
Song/Stretch: Roll, Roll, Roll Your Hands
Story/Lap theater: The Carrot Seed / Ruth Krauss
Rhyme/Flannelboard: Five Little Kites
Stretch/Song: Head and Shoulders
Closing Song: The More We Get Together
Craft Activity: Shamrock Paper Craft


I'd explored this web-based word processing tool which is Zoho Writer. I wrote this storytime planner, saved and used Share fonction to post on my blog. I like this web-based applications. I don't need to worry about different software versions or file types as I email documents anymore. The best thing about this is we can move from pc to pc that is very useful for a group project.

No comments:

Post a Comment